Thursday, June 01, 2006

My First Sock

My thumb is still not recovered yet, but I miss my knitting needle very much that I pick up the needle to try the sock. My first knitting of the sock.

This is the sample of knitting the heel and short row wrap. I use the waste yarn to practice it, I read the instructions again and again, rip and knit many times. It comes out like that, not so bad.


I feverishly knit a sock as per a baby sock pattern for it is easy and can be finished in a short time. You see, it is loverly.

Up to this step, my next challenge is to join the front and back of toe.

3 comments:

Mimi said...

Oh you are kntting socks! It's looking great. I've yet to start a pair.

opportunityknits said...

Baby socks are cute and fast, aren't they?

Anonymous said...

Cute sock! So we will see many more? :)