Friday, November 03, 2006

Cross Stitch Keyring

This is my first time to do the cross stitch.




keyring bought at Japanthe kit of the pack



the leaves are stitchedalso the flowers


It is completed and I like it very much. At the beginning, really don't know how to start. Once you have started, you will like it and eagerly to complete it. It takes me about 3 hours to have it done.

Knitting progress
*****************
1. Sienna cardigan
The back, left and right front are completed. The sleeves ...... not my favourite part, but need to knit it.......

2. I start to cast on a vest for my friend. The stitch pattern is extracted from this and that and the sample looks quite nice.

The yarn is 100% merino wool and it is very fine that 3.5mm needle is used. Let's see how it looks like when inches are knitted.

No comments: