Tuesday, October 30, 2007

A-Line Jacket (The back)

I am now full-force knitting my friend HS's A-Line Jacket for the weather of Hong Kong is getting cooler. Hope that it can be finished and worn on-time. Now, the back side is finished.

You can see the drawn pattern diagram of this jacket, just guess how draws it ? Of course it is not me for I am not good at drawing. It is drawn by the owner (HS) of this jacket. When I first look at this drawing, I am quite surprised how clear and symmetric of this diagram. So, I ask her to draw another one as a template for my future use. Thanks for her at here.


4 comments:

opportunityknits said...

The schematic is very nice and clear. Good luck with the knitting.

Anonymous said...

This is amazing and beautiful! I love the yarn color and the texture it reveals when knitted. I cannot wait to see this when it is finished!

Lillysmuul said...

OOO! This will be one great Jacket!!
Love yarn as well!!

Knittypants said...

What a great schematic, it's very clear.