Friday, July 21, 2006

Waiting and Pending

1. My friend's blue cardigan has already flown to Vancouver. Waiting for her digital photo that very eager to know whether the cardi fit her or not. Is it too long or too short, too width or too tight, so many question ???

2. Ordered the IK magazine. The IK said that it is sent out on Jun 22, 2006 and has to wait about 6-8 weeks to reach Hong Kong. Really can't wait any longer.

3. Remember my pink colourway cotton yarn. I still can't figure out what pattern to be knit. Keep browsing all my knitting books and internet to give any idea of the pattern.

Waiting makes me feel annoyance.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I think the Japanese magazines should have some patterns for such thin yarn. Otherwise, have you thought of doubling the yarn to get a bigger gauge? Maybe that will open up to other patterns?