Friday, January 05, 2007

My Second Sock, the third one .....



After the first sock is finished, I am so eager to knit this second one. The same, DK is used for I used to wear sock at home during winter time at day time and even when sleeping. Colourway yarn is always tempted me for socks, this is bought when passing a lys. No special pattern for this sock, just 2 x 1 rib and follow the measurement of my first sock. When I model it, I admire it very much for the outcome of the colour.

The third sock will be coming. The red yarn, also DK, is bought. It is especially to welcome our Chinese Lunar New Year (Feb 18, 2007). You can say that this is my excuse (but love knitting should have no excuse). The red colour is the "welcome colour" and "traditional colour" for the Chinese Lunar New Year Festival.

My mother's hat is on the way. Will post when she is willing to model it.

5 comments:

opportunityknits said...

I like the black and white yarn for your socks. Many people are trying to knit something red for CNY :)

Anonymous said...

and fourth, fifth, sixth...you won't be able to stop! ;-)

Mimi said...

It's cold these days, I was thinking that I should knit socks too! Yours look very cozy!

Anonymous said...

Really nice and cuddly socks! BTW, love your Siena too ;o)

Jackie said...

I love stocks too !

Have been knitting baby booties, mitten lately but none is to my satification cos hates the joining part.

Love your works.