Tuesday, November 08, 2005

Knit A Rose Leaf Lace Scarf



I have search this 78% mohair yarn to knit it using 5.5mm needle. Only cast on 25 sts to give you 5.5 inch wide before blocking. After blocking, it may be longer and wider. It is great that only one ball is needed and it is merely finished. I like Aplaca Cloud from Knitpicks.com but they don't take international order. So upto now, I am still searching more fine yard to knit some lace pattern , may be kid merino, etc....

After keeping searching, I now have some lace shawls pattern wanted to knit and don't want to make a wish list. For this will give me some pressure when to finish it. I always change my mind of what to knit and only knit a thing matched my mood.

2 comments:

Twiss And Weber said...

You are a lovely knitter. I really like your short sweater. The combination of yarn and textures is very appealing to me. Your lace work is extraordinary. Welcome to the world of blog.

Kara said...

The scarf is fantastic! It's very sad you can't get knitpicks. I use a lot of their yarn.